|978 1 898295 08 1|
4 complete, self contained and very special grammar lessons which make the ‘difficult bits’ EASY!
Designed for teaching at Council of Europe language level CEF - B1. Where CEF is Common European Framework.
No more problems with...
- Prepositions (Walter)
- Present Simple/Continuous (Hot Chestnuts)
- Irregular Past (Fondue Marketing)
- Present Perfect/Past (Great Escape)
The lessons are self contained and all have:
- A lively dramatised story with many examples of the target language
- Memory maps
- Picture games/activations/role plays/exercises
- Cassette ‘concert reading’ of the text with music
- Full teaching notes
By clear, careful, recycling of the target language as listening exercise in three different forms, (pictures into word exercise, discussion of ‘storyboard form’ and finally a ‘cloze test’), the work is repeated up to 7 times. A long term memory of the grammar is then always available to give confidence in the correct use.
There are currently 0 items in your basket. View Basket